Kajal Aggarwal Fan Club: Kajal all set to conquer Bollywood town next

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kajal all set to conquer Bollywood town next


With another blockbuster success under her belt, actress Kajal Agarwal sure is ruling the roost in Tollywood. The actress, who seems to be the director’s first choice, has bagged her second B’town film. High on the success of Bodyguard, she talks to us about her link-up with actor Prabhas and other rumors.

The actress agrees to have signed another Bollywood venture, but will wait for the production house to announce the project first before naming it. She says, “I have signed a nice movie, and am excited about the film. The shooting will begin in March. More details will be announced in February.”

Talking about the rumour doing the rounds that she was spending time with Prabhas in Bangkok, she says, “It’s not true. I was with my family for New Year. If there is something, I will surely reveal it. It's just that I have two films with him that linked me with him. If I work with people it doesn’t mean I am dating them. We are good friends and he is a wonderful co-star to work with, other than that there is nothing. We were not hanging out together anywhere,” she says adding, “I don’t have many friends in Tollywood. Only Samantha is close to me while others are mostly my school friends. I am a very private person,” she concludes.

On being involved with and excited about Genelia’s wedding she says, “I am not that close to her, but am excited and happy for her finding a great life partner.” The actress has five releases this year and is working with Surya, Vijay while her Hindi co-star is yet to be announced.

No comments: