Kajal Aggarwal Fan Club: I enjoyed Businessman more as a viewer - Kajal

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I enjoyed Businessman more as a viewer - Kajal




The entire team of ‘Businessman’ is in a celebration mood at its box-office success worldwide and Kajal is no exception. After watching the film in Dubai and Mumbai along with her family and friends, she is equally rejoicing her success. On this occasion she spoke to the media and shared her happiness. Here are some excerpts:



Kajal said in her acceptance speech
, “I would like to thank the fans, my technicians who worked hard day and night and Puri Jagan who gave me this wonderful opportunity. I watched ‘Businessman’ in Dubai and also in Mumbai. I enjoyed the film more as one of the viewers in theater.”


Regarding her character in the film Kajal said, “I liked my character Chitra a lot. She is an innocent girl, who’s also funny. She is mad at anything and everything that the hero does in the film. She is a selfish girl just like her father.”


According to Kajal, Puri is a great filmmaker who knows to choose the aptly suitable artists. She added, “Puri was very cheerful on the sets. Our entire team enjoyed a lot during the making of the film. Everyone will like him for his jovial nature. He knows how to extract skills from artists.”


About Mahesh Babu she said, “It was a great experience working with Mahesh Babu. He is intelligent, hard-worker and very good co-star. I’ve learnt many unknown things from him. He is like a bullet. I’m amazed to see his performance in action scenes. I’m very happy for getting the success in our combination.”


“Ayesha is a very cute but sensitive girl. She did lot of hard-work in this film. She had also put in lot of efforts to dub for her character”, she told about Ayesha who acted as her friend.


Regarding the choice between ‘Magadheera’ and ‘Businessman’ she said, “It’s very difficult to choose any one as both are unique in its own way.” Still according to Kajal, ‘Magadheera’ is the milestone film in her career.


When asked about her dream role she replied, “I basically like to do comedy and family dramas mixed with romance and sentiment. But when it comes to dream roles, I want to do a character like ‘Anarkali’ and also action oriented roles.”


About her future projects she mentioned, “I’m presently doing one film in Telugu in the combination of Ram Charan and VV Vinayak. I’m also going to do a film in NTR-Sreenu Vaitla combination which will begin soon. This apart I’m presently doing two Tamil films - ‘Matran’ with Surya and ‘Tupaki’ with Vijay.”

No comments: