Kajal Aggarwal Fan Club

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kajal Agarwal (princess) in an recent interview on her movie Dhada.


About her role in ‘Dhada’, Kajal said, “Dhada is a special film among all my films in my career so far. The story of ‘Dhada’ is youthful but there is a combat in every character.  I played a young woman named Ria. It is a good emotional character who longs of her mother’s love and lives with her memories. Incidentally my characters in ‘Mr Perfect’ and ‘Brindavanam’ also have no mother. Another plus point for my character in ‘Dhada’ is Chinmayi’s voice. She did extraordinary job in dubbing.”
About Dhada shooting experience she said, “The major part of ‘Dhada’ shooting was held at overseas when compared with all my previous films. ‘Dhada’ was shot in countries like Philippines, Bangkok, Australia, etc. I had a great experience shooting in those places. The songs in this film are a feast to eyes.”

About her co-star Naga Chaitanya she commented, “Naga Chaitanya is a very reserved person off the screen. But on-screen he is very energetic and keeps the atmosphere active. Since I’m senior to him I used to pull his legs.”
On Kamakshi Kala Movies banner she opined, “It’s a wonderful experience to work under Kamakshi Kala Movies banner. I can never forget the affection shown by producer Siva Prasad garu and his son Chandan Reddy.”
About her film career she said, “I’m very happy and satisfied with the way my film career is progressing. So far I’ve worked with many new directors and new artists and did many roles that have immensely satisfied me.”
About stardom she opined, “I do not believe in stardom. I never bother much about the concept of No. 1. According to me if I’m able to do justice to the roles I portray that itself is a great success to me. That’s it.”
On her film with Mahesh Babu she said, “Yes, I’m doing the film ‘The Businessman’ opposite Mahesh Babu under Puri Jagannath’s direction. Puri Jagannath garu designed my character in a very different manner. I’m very excited to work with Mahesh Babu for the first time.”
About love she opined, “I don’t believe in ‘Love at first site’. To love someone you should know that person well. There should be an intimate bonding between the two. That is only called love. In my case I’m presently busy with tight shooting schedules and hardly have any time for love. However, if I get a person as per my taste I would certainly marry him without delaying.”
When asked about how she would spend her free time she said, “I love to sleep and I sleep at 9’O clock however busy I am. I spend my free time with my family members and my cousins.”
About offers in Bollywood and her dream role she said, “I have few offers in Bollywood which I will let you know very soon. I would love to do a full length action film like ‘Charles Angel’. 
When asked about her dubbing in Telugu she replied, “Yes, I do have an idea of dubbing my own voice for the characters I play. I’m thinking about dubbing for my characters in the near future.”